Thursday 9 May 2013

Final Week

Final Observavtion on Hypoestes Plant

My plant at home is getting better since my mother put it with the other plants we have in our home.
Oddly enough the flowers has been growing since the "incident". I still don't know why my plant has died since it has been in the same position and has been doing so good since I received it.

The natural nature of this Hypoestes plant is that it has not got a very long lifespan so this could be the reason for the plant dying.

It could also be the water change that caused it to die since it was probably getting adapted to the water and the rich nutrients that the water had.

I was sad about the condition of my plant but ever since it has made new friends. The condition came to an instant turn around. Unfortunately the water has been becoming discolored again in this short period of time, and the flowers has not been growing as muchy as it used to as opposed to the first few weeks when it was growing about >2 flowers a day it is now growing <2 a day.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the plant at present but I will post as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment