Thursday, 9 May 2013

2nd last week of observation

For the past weeks I have been looking at the betta fish and the plant which we were given. The plant at home which is the control is making good progress. The roots have grown tremendously; it has grown over 30cm. It has been losing a lot of leaves from the first week I have gotten it. The plant height is also increasing. I have been trying to move the plant in order to see if there will be a difference in the growth but there have not been any immediate changes. Based on the results that I have gotten so far it is clear that the plant is growing but not as quickly as I would have expected because the has not been any flower that has grown.
Compared to the control the betta plant is growing much more differently. It is growing taller and the roots are much greener than the control. It is not losing a lot of leaves unlike my control. The water of the betta fish is also clear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment