Sunday, 21 April 2013

Ever since the first day I received my plant, my plant has undergone a few noticeable changes ...
Over the duration of the first week, a large percentage of the leaves were dying but at the same time there were  new shoots growing. I then started to change the water on a weekly basis and I noticed a few prominent changes ... The leaves started growing more rapidly, new shoots developed on an almost daily basis and the new leaves that were produced have been mostly green without having many white spots. in the first week I had left my plant in the windowsill which receives a sufficient amount of sunlight and i noticed that the leaves started to become "sunburned". The last prominent change to this day is that the roots have shot down to the bottom searching for nutrients at the bottom of the bottle as it will naturally do in its natural habitat in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment