Sunday 28 April 2013

progress about the destroyer


It has been an amazing experience since i got this plant. it takes me a lot of time to observe any change occurring to it. This has really influenced my perseverance and focus. If these two values were not applied, then i would have given up long time ago, because initially i thought the destroyer was gonna be a rapid grower and be like other plants in the soil. Nonetheless I have found out that its not like i thought. Lost of leaves has been the main concern ever since i started. once the leaf turns yellow with white lines along, then you know that it wont last on the plant, next 3 to 4 days its on the floor.  I love my destroyer because he makes me want to give up on him with his suprises all the time but never do. i have gain a lot from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment