Wednesday 24 April 2013

In my previous discussion I told you how you can monitor your plant. In this one I’m going to share with you how I go about it. Life is a form of growing. For us as humans it is not just physically but spiritually and mentally as well. Little UNombuyiselo is growing rapidly when we first met her roots were only 10cm long, now it is much longer than your average 500ml bottle of coke. I monitored her growth and noticed that the bigger she gets (meaning the roots get longer) the lesser/fewer her leaves gets. Making use of a ruler and measuring tape helped me to measure the exact length of little UNombuyiselo.

          



                                                                     


                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment