Sunday 28 April 2013

Progress of my plant

This is my second blog on my plant. The leave are dying and the new leaves are no longer red but green in color. The new shoots are green too. The new roots are a bit thinner than the old ones and the old ones are growing enormously. I went to the plants where they had the fish in it and I realized it only had thin roots and the color of the water was green whereas mine was crystal clear. This maybe because the fish gives nutrients to the plant and mine doesn't, it only depends on water and sunlight for growth.
This are the roots of my plant at home.
These are the roots which have the fish in in... you can see that they are longer and they are green in color

1 comment:

  1. My roots look like that too except mine has turned a bit brown in colour and all my leaves are dying.

    ReplyDelete