Not much difference can be seen from the first week that I posted up the picture of my plant. But I realize that in my log I kept on stating that the colour of the leaves were red and green when in fact they are pink and green. I am still seeing a very strong green colour on the new leaves while the ones at the bottom are large but going brown on the sides.
I did notice one major thing that I haven't before and that is instead of studying the plant I took a step back and noticed that there is an abundant of leaves and shoots growing on the sides of the main stems and not just the top of the stems. I still have not found out whether keeping my plant near other plants will affect it in any way but I will keep you all posted.