Wednesday 24 April 2013

Plant update

Seems as though my little red plant has had minimal growth these past few weeks. Compared to the others at least. He hasn't gotten any taller, but has grown slightly wider.
I noticed something interesting today, the top leaves were almost completely green, whereas the lower ones were still predominantly red. Perhaps has something to do with how much nutrients is absorbed from different places on the plant? Or maybe direct exposure to sunlight plays a part?




My roots are growing rapidly in comparison to the rest of the plant. They're so long that they are tangling because of the confined space.


1 comment:

  1. I have also noticed that my plant leaves at the top are also predominantly green, while the bottom leaves remain the orginal colour. Wonder why?

    ReplyDelete