Friday 26 April 2013



Hi you all, this is me UNombuyiselo. I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you flowerily the meaning behind my name, because a lot of you probably had sleepless nights. UNombuyiselo means the one who gave back. I and my friend (that’s what I call Andrin) decided on this name because we have a lifelong connection; he provides me with water, accommodation, sunlight, etc. and I give/provide him with oxygen. He knows I am very important to him and therefor he treats me like a princes. After all a man who treats his lady with passion and love is prove that he has been raised by a queen. Sunlight is not my favorite friend but you know what they say you got to take the good with the bad. Luckily for me I have other friends as well, the two on my left leave side are Tom and Ato . Ato is not his real name but I like to call him that because Atonion is much too long. So as you can see while Andrin is away these two boys keep me company. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a pot plant but now as I stare through the window of life all I really want to become one day is a garden plant. I just want to explore the nature.




No comments:

Post a Comment