Sunday 7 April 2013

THE DESTROYER

THE DESTROYER













Greetings to everyone. its amazing how  he has grown and many leaves development right? The container seeing on the picture is the second one and its a little bit bigger than the first one as i mentioned the problems about that initially. The height of the destroyer you are seeing right now is constant as far as I'm concern. I have been measuring him ever since the day i received him and guess what, after every 6 or 7 days i would observe the difference in growth rate. now for the past 13 days he has been at this height of 11.5 cm and that has really broke my heart because I am not sure if its was the water quality of water provided to him or was me being lazy by not providing sufficient water to him but I can be partly realived because the roots continue to grow its only the stem that is a problematic issue. I will measure his growth rate again on Friday and notify you guys  if there are any changes. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment